What we do with your information
2. When you register at Kickstart Candy, we ask for your name and email address.
3. Kickstart Candy uses the information I collect for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
4. As part of the buying and selling process on Kickstart Candy, we obtain the email address and/or shipping address of our customers. Kickstart Candy does not tolerate spam and we will not share your details with anyone else.
WHICH MEANS When you sign up you provide personal information which I collect and use. For the check-out process we also collect your credit card information.
The security of your personal information is important to us.
When you enter sensitive information, such as credit card number on my buying form, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Credit card details are stored encrypted using AES-256 encryption. As a compliant service provider we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to me, both during transmission and once we receive it.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can email us at email@example.com
WHICH MEANS We will encrypt your credit card and sensitive information at industry standards. Because stuff happens, we can’t guarantee 100% security of your data. If you have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Kickstart Candy may use third party service providers to provide certain services to you and we may share Personal Information with such service providers. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for Kickstart Candy.
2. Kickstart Candy may disclose Personal Information under special circumstances, such as to comply with court orders requiring us to do so or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
3. We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
WHICH MEANS In certain circumstances, we may disclose your personal information, like court orders.
Client Data Storage
Kickstart Candy owns the data storage, databases and all rights to the Martingale Marketing Ltd applications however we make no claim to the rights of your data. You retain all rights to your data and we will never contact your clients directly, or use your data for our own business advantage or to compete with you or market to your clients.
WHICH MEANS You own your data and we will respect that. We won’t try and compete with you or write to your customers.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Every computer that accesses our website is assigned a different cookie by us.
We use services provided by Google called Google Analytics (GA). GA permits us to reach people who have previously visited my site, and show them relevant advertisements when they visit other sites across the Internet in the Google Display Network or their partner networks. This is often called ‘remarketing’.
Cookies can be used to track your session on my website, to serve customised ads from Google and other third party vendors. When you visit this website, you may view advertisements posted on the site by Google or other third parties. Through first-party and third party cookies, these third parties may collect information about you while you are visiting this website and other websites. They may use this data to show you advertisements on this website and across the Internet based on your prior visits to this website and elsewhere on the Internet. We do not collect this information or control the content of the advertisements that you will see.
You may be able to opt out of customised Google Display Network ads by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/)), and the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (http://www.google.ca/ads/preferences/plugin/).Your use of this website without opting out means that you understand and agree to data collection to provide you with remarketing ads using GA and cookies from other third party vendors based on your prior visits to this website and elsewhere on the Internet.
WHICH MEANS To identify you electronically, a cookie will be stored on your computer. We may have a “remarketing” tool running that allows me to take note of your visits to my site and show you relevant ads on my website and across the Internet. You can always opt out.
PCI-DSS The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) is a set of security requirements managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, a joint effort of the payment brands, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by merchants and service providers.
WHICH MEANS We will use industry standards in security, the same ones used by the big credit card companies, to help you keep a secure account.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on my homepage so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
WHICH MEANS We may change this Privacy Statement. If it’s a big change, we will inform you, right here.